As soon as we heard the news, we all wanted to throw our arms around our Sara. Since they won’t reach that far, and because Sara has a condition that keeps her from leaving her house, we quickly came up with a plan to send something else in our place. Something she loves as much as we do. Words.
We asked DaySpring to let us create a card basket to send to Sara. And they said YES. That means each and every one of you can make a free card for Sara. It will be like a big group hug that can stay right by her side for as long as she needs the way we all wish we could.
Just follow the directions below to make your free card…
• Pick a Design & personalize it. (Feel free to start from scratch or pick a pre-designed card. Add a photo of you, and/or write out your message.) These two links are great places to start: Sympathy or Hope & Encouragement
• Add to Cart & Proceed to Checkout
• Use GCSARAJULY21 promo code in the Checkout Details. This will ensure that your card is included in the card basket.
• For the Shipping Address, enter YOUR shipping address. This will NOT BE CAPTURED, since all of the cards will be gathered up and sent to Sara.
• Your order total should be $0.00.
• You have until Wednesday the 21st to make your card to be included in Sara’s card basket.
When all of the cards have been created, we’ll send them together.
Thanks for helping us love on our Sara. Let’s keep sending prayers her way too…
ABOUT HOLLEY GERTH
Holley Gerth is a cofounder of (in)courage and Squee!, the best-selling author of You're Already Amazing, life coach, wife to Mark, follower of Jesus, and friend to YOU. She'd love to have coffee...