It’s Friday, friends – you’ve made it through the week! Through traffic jams and work reports. Through long meetings and a billion errands and five more ways to make chicken. You’ve done another week of diaper changing and toddler disciplining and homework helping. You’ve persevered through hard conversations, a hundred inconveniences, and hopefully a lot of work that feeds your soul.
Take a deep breath. You’ve made it.
At the end of a long week, you’re probably ready to collapse on the couch or crawl straight into bed. (If a big bowl of ice cream is in the picture too, we won’t judge you.) But instead of reaching for the remote and binge-watching Netflix, how about spending your Friday night still in the comfort of your own sweats but in the company of friends?
We’ve been telling you about it for weeks . . . and it’s finally here! (in)real life FRIENDED is this weekend!
The main event is tomorrow, LIVE from Nashville and broadcast via simulcast around the world. But why wait another day for the fun to begin?
Please join us TONIGHT, October 13th, from 5-8:30 pm CT for a FREE preview of (in)RL FRIENDED!
Here’s a quick rundown of the Friday night fun:
- Backstage interviews with our (in)RL speakers
- A special message from our beloved (in)courage community manager and author of Never Unfriended, Lisa-Jo Baker
- Q&A Session with Jamie Ivey, Lisa-Jo Baker, Chrystal Hurst, and Annie F. Downs
- Acoustic concert with recording artist Meredith Andrews
For Friday night, here’s what you need to know:
1. Everything online Friday night is FREE to stream live!
2. The Preview Party kicks off at 5:00 pm CT on our (in)courage Facebook page.
3. From 6:00 – 8:30 pm CT you’ll join us for the rest of the program at live.incourage.me.
The heart of (in)courage is to create a place for women to find themselves among friends. Which means (in)courage wouldn’t be the same without YOU — our sisters in Christ — warrior mamas, fierce working women, devoted daughters, beloved teachers, serving and giving and believing kindred spirits.
You pour out every day of the week. Let us fill you back up a little.
It’s going to be a great night to kick up your heels, get to know some awesome women, laugh a lot, and talk about all things friendship. We sure hope you’ll join us tonight, beautiful friend!