Before we get into today’s content, we want to remind you about Thursday’s link-up. Please plan to share how our study of The Fringe Hours has impacted your life–
- Write a blog post. It can be as simple as a review of the book and study or you can write about what the Fringe Hours look like in your life. We’d love to hear your stories!
- Link images from Instagram. Have you created graphics with your favorite quotes? Taken pictures of pursuing your passions during fringe moments? We’d love to see a visual of your fringe hours!
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or your favorite social sharing sites. We don’t want to micro-manage how you share; we just want you to share! Be creative. All you’ll need to be able to do is capture the URL in your browser so you can link it!
Part 4, Live Well
Chapter 11, Cultivating Community
Chapter 12, Finding Rest
Chapter 13, Living Well
Q1. Have you found community pursuing a passion of yours? Which came first for you–intentionally looking for community around a particular interest or pastime? Or pursuing a special interest and then finding community? One thing Jessica talks about in the book is a support community; was this a new idea for you? Can you think of what a support community looks like in your life? Or if you don’t have one, identify ways you can begin looking for this important help and tell us about it.
Q2. The discussion about Sabbath and rest was so good, wasn’t it? Sarah made the point that you’ll never find the time and that it won’t naturally happen. What are you doing – currently or soon, as a result of our study – to establish a healthy Sabbath practice? How is this both a Biblical principal but a healthy boundary for life? Discuss.
Q3. The girls ended with thoughts on living well. Think about this a moment and tell us what this means to you. Make it personal.
Q4. Last chance to tell us your favorite quote or takeaway from this section. Can you narrow it down to just one thing?
The Fringe Hours Manifesto as a beautiful printable created especially for our Bloom community! Click the link and download a copy right away. It will be an on-going source of encouragement to continue pursuing the kind of time for yourself that energizes your heart, soul and spirit.
Related Links & Reminders
- Plan to join our Community Link-up on Thursday!
- The Fringe Hours video playlist.
- Like the Bloom Facebook Page for information year-round.
- Jessica’s blog, The Mom Creative
On Monday we’ll have a final farewell you will not want to miss.
Let’s savor these last few days together and celebrate little victories, shall we?Leave a Comment