We have big news, friends! Remember the new (in)courage Bible study, We Saved You a Seat, written by our own Lisa-Jo Baker? Well this fall, LifeWay Women is going to be featuring it as their Online Bible Study DONE BY THOUSANDS OF WOMEN!
Wanna come join us? Grab your girls and let’s do this together!!
Join in on your own, as a group of women, a group of teen girls, a woman mentoring the special teen girl in your life, or a woman leading a group of teens! Whatever model works best for you. All you need is the We Saved You a Seat Bible study book and you’ll get to watch the entire video series free of charge!
ALL THE DETAILS:
- The We Saved You A Seat online Bible study will be seven weeks long.
- We’ll begin studying on August 3 and there will be a new video session on the LifeWay women’s blog each Thursday morning at 5 a.m. (CT).
- If you are a woman, order this Bible study book.
- If you are a teen girl (ages 12-18), order this Bible study book.
- Click this link and fill out the form (just your email address!) to sign up.
- You will receive a welcome email from churchresources@email1.
lifeway.com. You may want to add them to your contacts so the emails don’t go to your spam folder.
- Weekly emails will begin August 3. The emails are simply reminders to watch the video for free on the LifeWay Women’s blog and participate in the comments.
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the We Saved You a Seat Bible study book for WOMEN or TEEN GIRLS.
Our hope for the online Bible study is that it will enhance community in real life. Grab a friend or two or ten and do this study together, using the online videos as a fun addition to your study! If you are studying alone, that’s okay! We are so glad you’re here and hope you find friends and fellowship as we learn together.
Teen girls, we are so excited to have you join us, too! Your book is basically the same as the women’s book, except it’s been edited to speak directly to where you’re heart is right now. One difference to note: the teen book does not have video session viewer guides like the women’s book does. But you can still watch the videos together each week. We’ll ask the same questions of you on the blog, and we’d love to hear your perspective!
If you are a woman doing this study with teen girls (your daughter, or niece, or young girls at church), we recommend you get the Bible study book for women while they get the Bible study book for teens. You’ll be able to follow along together just fine.
A note about the videos: For the LifeWay Women’s We Saved You a Seat online Bible study, the entire Bible study video series will be available online for free for a limited time. Videos will remain up until October 1, 2017, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can purchase or rent the video sessions here.
Ready to join in? Enter your email address over here and click “Sign Up.” It’s that easy!
We can’t wait until August 3rd to get started!!Leave a Comment
Oh !!! I am sooo glad !!! Hope my church has it for women’s study!!
Anna Rendell says
Yay! We’re hoping too, Nancy, and also that you’ll join us right here online as we study together!
Kathy Cheek, Devotions from the Heart says
What a great opportunity! Looking forward to it!
Beth Williams says
In Courage & Lisa Jo,
Congratulations on being picked by Lifeway! I can tell God is doing great things through your life. You have a way of speaking truth in a comfortable fashion. I pray many churches pick it up & enjoy it! Again Congratulations!!