Here are your FREE Leader Resources!
Downloadable Leader Guide
Click here to download the PDF leader guide. This guide includes everything you need to lead a small group through Courageous Influence Bible Study. There are icebreaker questions, prayers, discussion questions, and more! This guide + your copy of Courageous Influence is all you need for a wonderful Bible Study experience!
Here are the accompanying conversations for each week of the Courageous Influence Bible study. These discussions are between (in)courage writers Grace P. Cho (study author), Becky Keife, and Kathi Lipp. They work their way through the study together, chatting each week about what courageous influence means to them. Watch them with your small group as you discuss the previous weeks reading.
- Week One: Me? A Woman of Influence?
- Week Two: Not Position, but Place and a Willing Yes
- Week Three: Be a Person of Integrity
- Week Four: Be Generous with Your Influence
- Week Five: Be Intentional with Your Influence
- Week Six: Tell Your Story
- Promo video one – great as an invitation to study members
- Promo video two – a perfect mini-preview of the discussion videos
Those direct links will play each video individually. You can also find all six videos together (and the promo videos) in one Courageous Influence Bible Study playlist on YouTube.
Download this set of graphics and use them to promote your Courageous Influence Bible study. Just download the image(s) you want, then upload to your social media, email newsletter, or even text it to a friend or group. There are several versions and sizes available, including landscape for Facebook and emails, vertical for Instagram stories, and square for Instagram feeds.
Get a FREE week from each of the Courageous Bible Studies, including Courageous Influence! Sign up below:
Your first email is on the way.