1. Worry that it’s never good enough.
2. Put off doing anything because you don’t know where to start.
3. Aspire to have a home just like the ones you see in the magazines.
4. Tell yourself you don’t deserve it.
5. Assume you can’t have anything pretty because you have kids and not much money.
6. Study up on all of those rules that the real designers tell you not to break.
7. Sulk because you are a renter.
8. Complain because your husband won’t do anything in the house.
9. Be afraid.
10….what am I forgetting?
Leave a Comment