Angie and I decided to read One Thousand Gifts this summer, before we even got our hands on an advanced copy.
We were certain it was going to be life-changing.
Our time together was holy, rich and unforgettable. We laughed, cried, and prayed together as we discussed each chapter in great detail. And, as I have edited the videos this weekend, I have been once again captivated by Ann’s words.
May I just say… you are going to love One Thousand Gifts and this study.
This is the first video, where we chat with Ann for just a few minutes about her, her family and how One Thousand Gifts came to be. The weekly chapter discussions will be much longer (10-15 minutes in length).
Thank you to each of you who have bought a book and made plans to join us for this study. We are so humbled and thankful.
If you haven’t already, would you consider helping us spread the word about Bloom (in)courage and One Thousand Gifts? What make Bloom special are the people who collectively read, discuss and grow together.
Here are a few ways to connect and spread the word:
- If you blog, write a blog post about Bloom and One Thousand Gifts. We don’t start discussion for two more weeks, so there is plenty of time to still get a book!
- Post the Bloom (in)courage button on your blog (the code is in the right-hand sidebar)
- Share the book trailer on your blog, Facebook page, etc.
- Tweet about being a part of Bloom (in)courage. Be sure to use the hashtag #inbooks
- Join the Bloom (in)courage Facebook page
- Join the (in)courage Blog Frog community
And don’t forget, the $10 book sale is only through Monday! So, if you haven’t bought you book yet, don’t delay.Leave a Comment