Jessica and Angie asked if I might just slip in here with a bit of an introduction?
Well… this is where I’ve been… and some days still find me right here:
I rant and rave at the kids and it’s ugly. And guess who shows up even here?
There are things in my life that wildly hurt and I’m holding on to Grace by letting go. This a process and I struggle and keep returning to the wood and the Word.
My life’s changed not because my environment’s changed but because my eyesight’s changed. Because I’m discovering that right where I am…. is right where THE I AM is…
I’m learning to read the scales and find my perfect weight. (and in which my weedy garden and overflowing laundry basket are also featured.)
I’m figuring out the Secret of Counting Fish….
and how the thanks-giving can become really become thanks-living.
My humble prayer as we read One Thousand Gifts: A Dare To Live Fully Right Where You Are … is that together we might discover:
- how to allow the life holes to become seeing-through-to-God places
- learn to eat the manna of every moment — that which doesn’t make any sense
- how joy is really possible. Right now.
- the way to slow down time and live with soul and body and God all in synch
- how to fall in love with God and know in your marrow and your bones that you are passionately loved and live in full communion with the Lover of our souls…joy!
“Eucharisteo always precedes the miracle…”
A humble grace to share the journey deeper up and further into His heart with you…
And to catch up with the new revised schedule, just scroll through the post below, for all the new details….
So… where are you at right now?
We’re looking forward to meeting you… and reading and discussing and growing and blooming together!
So tell us a bit about you?
Leave a Comment