Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us in your giveaway entries for the Daily Grace collection last week! Our team loved hearing what you think of the new line. This week, I want to share with you some fun ways you can use the products around the house – and not just in the kitchen!
1. Write your menu on the Memo Board.
2. Use the Rectangle Serving Dish as a Jewelry Holder.
3. Butter Dish – Need an easy appetizer? Place a block of cream cheese in this extra-wide butter dish, pour some salsa on top and serve with crackers! Yuuummmyyy! And so simple!
4. Do you already have an eclectic, hand-me-down, or neutral tableware collection? Mix and match the Daily Grace tableware with your existing pieces!
5. Hang the plates on your wall! (The Nester has a great post on how to do this here or how she showcased Daily Grace in her office here.)
6. Remember Mary’s posts (here and here) about choosing One Word for the year? Do you have your One Word? You could write your word on the place cards and place them around your house as little reminders throughout the day.
7. Use the sugar/candy bowl to collect spare change by your front door – and then donate it!
8. Or use it as a soap dish in the bathroom.
9. Plant a small succulent in the teacup, mug, or sugar bowl.
10. Let the plate and creamer hold your craft supplies – so cute!
We know y’all have TONS of other ideas! If you follow us on Pinterest you can check out our Daily Grace board here. We’d love for you to re-pin your favorites and/or show us how you’re incorporating the Daily Grace collection into your life. Would you pin a photo using a Daily Grace piece and add #indailygrace? We’ll repin your photos to our board!
Leave a Comment
Let us know: What are some different ways you incorporate tableware and serving pieces into your home?
I just like to use clear glassware with pink colour patterns as serving dishes. I love flowery plates. With green on them preferably or flowers. We use Dunoon mugs with hearts or scenes of Scotland in them. I love thistles on my tea sets as well and a tea bag holder. I have some highland pottery but I don’t use them. I love pretty things. Pinks and greens. Light blues for my husband. I love bright things.
Beth Williams says
I love the looks of those dishes. The colored ones are my favorite. My hubby and I don’t eat formal meals-just some food in front of TV while relaxing. We enjoy colorful dishes!