Are you ready to get your STORY on?!?
Our FREE webcast about community, friendship and story – and (in) real life meetups all around the world – is taking place THIS WEEKEND! Woohoo!!!
Tomorrow (April 25), thousands of women will tune in for an hour to watch a community keynote, connecting via Twitter with the hashtag #inRL, with everyone else who’s watching. That means you can watch from anywhere, in your comfiest clothes with your favorite snacks. No hurrying to the car after work, no dropping the kids off before bedtime, no fixing your hair. Awesome, right?
Have you registered for the free webcast yet? Better do it now – this is happening tomorrow!
Then on Saturday (April 26), we’re going to meet up with old friends and new to spend a few hours in real-life community. Think of it as a retreat where you don’t have to leave town. Just imagine thousands of women all over the world getting together in homes, coffee shops, restaurants, or churches – you name it – to connect in real life! We’ll be providing video content that meetups can tune into, which explores the challenge to stay connected to our beautiful, messy, real life communities.
Have you joined a meet up yet? It’s not too late – find an (in)RL gathering in your community now!
Here are a few other resources as you count down the HOURS before the big weekend!
- Learn about the amazing (in)RL speakers and preview the videos here.
- Get all your questions about hosting answered on our Host a Meetup page.
- Plan your weekend’s schedule and discussions with our (in)RL Agenda.
- To see all the (in)RL meetups happening worldwide on Saturday, April 26. Click Here »
- Want to know more about how the (in)RL meetups work? Click Here »
- Not registered yet for (in)RL? Click Here »
We are so excited for this weekend, and we cannot wait to share (in)RL with you! Even better, we can’t wait to hear about the new friends you made, the ladies you reconnected with, your favorite videos or ice-breakers or cupcake recipes! See you at (in)RL!Leave a Comment