COMMENTS NOW CLOSED!!
Are you getting excited?? Next week we’ll officially kick off our study of Pursue the Intentional Life by introducing you to author Jean Fleming on Monday, and then reading the first few chapters on Thursday.
Before I tell you about today’s fantastical giveaway, I’ll review how to take part in a Bloom Book Club since we’ve received that question a few times.
We hope you’ll join us! Here’s how:
2. Sign up for Bloom emails and/or bookmark the Bloom Book Club on incourage. If you’re on the incourage main blog page, click the (in)books tab. On Mondays and Thursdays we’ll have new videos and blogposts to discuss the content for a few chapters.
3. Engage with us. There are many ways to share your thoughts:
- Comment directly on the blog post. Share your thoughts from the videos or blogposts or maybe even something you read not otherwise mentioned.
- Join our Bloom Facebook group and chat with other members.
- Share your favorite quotes on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Be sure to tag with #inbooks and @incourage so we can “hear” you loud and clear!
Most interaction takes place on the blog and in our Facebook group and we encourage you to share YOUR perspective and invite others to join us!!
Five Bloom readers will will each of the following:
- Karen Kingsbury’s Possibilities Journal – When you read the quote on its cover, you’ll understand why we HAD to include it as part of this giveaway!
- Karen Kingsbury’s Possibilities Inspirational Magnets – This set is beautiful and it’s the perfect way to keep your favorite inspirational thoughts in a place where you’ll be reminded over and over again.
- Karen Kingsbury’s Encouragement Card Set – Six premium cards, again with a message that perfectly aligns with the message of Jean’s book: Intention.
- Kind Words Art Print – If you’ve read the book, you’ll understand why we needed to include this in today’s giveaway; if you haven’t yet gotten to the “bee” chapter, it will all make sense soon enough.
- A copy of Pursue the Intentional Life. If you haven’t yet bought a copy, great! If you have, you’ll have an extra to give away.
We’re championing the message of Pursue the Intentional Life by choosing items for our giveaway that help encourage your intentions to become realities. To enter, in comments to this post below, tell us how you plan to use the giveaway items to become more intentional in deepening your relationship with Christ and/or your family and friends.
We’d really appreciate your support, too, in inviting others to join our Bloom Spring #inbooks Book Club with your social shares–we make it super easy by including share buttons below our post! (And thank you!!)
(U.S. shipping addresses only, please.) Five winners will be randomly selected and we’ll announce them on Thursday’s post after noon EST.
Your to-do list:
- Sign up to receive Bloom (in)courage updates.
- Like Bloom on Facebook (and invite your friends to, too!).
- Join the Bloom #inbooks Facebook Group. Here, we’ll be able to chat in greater detail, and interact with one another easily.
- Bookmark the Details & Schedule page for quick reference.
- Tweet about Pursue the Intentional Life on Twitter. Be sure to tag @incourage and use the #inbooks hashtag.
With much love & excitement,
Robin for The Bloom (in)courage team