Tis the season, friends, to focus our hearts on the coming Babe who changes everything! Advent is here, and we are l-o-v-i-n-g this season of anticipation, of holy, of grace. There are so many ways to prepare our hearts for Christmas, and several friends in the (in)courage community have used their gifts to create resources that will help us all to focus on the Reason for this sweet season. We thought we’d compile some of our favorites into one handy dandy list for you! Read on, click thru, be blessed.
The Ann Voskamp Collection, available at DaySpring.com, includes:
- The Greatest Gift: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas
- Sculpted Resin and Paper Jesse Tree Ornament Sets
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift: A Family Celebration of Christmas
- The Greatest Gift Study Group DVD study
DaySpring’s Advent Calendars
There are Advent Tabletop Devotionals, a Peanuts Christmas Story Felt Advent Calendar, a gorgeous Taper Candle Holder from the Everlasting Light collection, and more!
Some of our favorite ways to celebrate the season from our community include:
- Grace for Moms Grow with Me Family Advent Experience
- Shaun Groves Christmas Vol. 1 album (available on iTunes)
- Amanda White’s Truth in the Tinsel: an Advent Experience for Little Hands
- She Reads Truth Advent plan
- Lara Williams, ‘then came Jesus’ study – also available in the Hello Mornings Advent Powerpack
- Naptime Diaries Advent Calendar + Devotional
- Anna Rendell’s A Moment of Christmas: daily Christmas devotions for time-strapped moms
- The (in)courage Christmas Countdown! Follow along on our Facebook page, and on Instagram and Twitter with #inChristmas, and be blessed by a daily image and scripture inspired by Ann Voskamp’s latest Advent book, Unwrapping the Greatest Gift.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which is an awesome way for us to support our friends and continue to do what we love to do for all of you!
Phew! Do we know talented amazing people or what? As you prepare your hearts for Christmas, in whatever way is just right for you, know that you’re being prayed for and appreciated and loved by the (in)courage team. A blessed Advent season to you & yours.
How are you counting down the days to Christmas?
Are you using any of the resources listed here? We would love to hear!