Wasn’t it fun to hang out with Emily last week on Periscope and hear her heart behind the first section of Simply Tuesday? We know there was a technical glitch with the broadcast that stopped it for many of you around 8 minutes, but hopefully you were able to catch the full replay on Thursday on this post!
We wanted to make sure you were all invited to enter our group book study giveaway as well — simply get together with 5 or more friends and take a photo with your copies of Simply Tuesday. Email it to email@example.com by 10/15/15 and one small group will win a free 30 minute Skype chat with Emily at the end of our study!
Today we’re going to be chatting with Emily about Part 2: Embracing Our Tuesday Work (chapters 4-6). If you’ve already read that section, woohoo! If you’ve just received your book and haven’t had a chance to get started, don’t worry! You can jump in at any time and join us — plus, hanging out with us live on Periscope is open to everyone!
Be sure to follow (in)courage AND Emily on Periscope (just click the links for both names and you’ll be able to get all the info you need to download the free app if you don’t have it yet) and join us TODAY for a free live chat!
Here’s how it will work:
- At noon EST (in)courage will go live to chat, give you an extra fun giveaway announcement, etc. When our broadcast ends, you’ll jump over to watch Emily! If you’re following both of us, Periscope will tell you as soon as Emily is live!
- At 12:05 EST Emily will go live to discuss “Embracing Our Tuesday Work” and will answer some of YOUR questions! If you have something you’d like to ask the author, simply leave your question in the comments here on this blog post.
Q1. At the end of chapter 4, Emily writes: “I’m thankful we have a God who sometimes chooses to tell His big story in small, delightful, quiet ways.” What are some small ways you’ve seen God’s story at work in your life recently?
Q2. On page 105, Emily asks this question: “What if your big break is really a break from big?” What does that look like for you, and how does that question alter your idea of personal success?
Q3. Share something you highlighted as you read through (or your own celebrity sighting story!) — we love hearing what you’re loving!
- Buy the book
- Join the Facebook group
- Connect with Emily on her blog, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook
- Connect with Crystal on her blog, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Periscope
- Learn more about Periscope
We’ll see you here Thursday, where you’ll be able to watch the replay of today’s live chat with Emily! Happy Tuesday, friends!Leave a Comment